1/19/08 07:41 pm - catintheattic - Fairly Random Options
1. Make vegetarian Jell-O.
2. Start planning a party that will have vegetarian Jell-O shots.
3. Quote Anna Faris's character from "Just Friends," Samantha James, at least once in every conversation for one day.
4. Have both pairs of glasses on my person during class in order to switch between frames when the professor has his/her back turned.
5. Randomly give compliments to people for an entire day.
6. FINALLY watch the copy of "The Lord of the Rings" that I got for Christmas '01.
The dice (well, quarters) say: 5!
I think I'll do it on Monday, just because I'll see people other than my flatmates on Monday. I'll also try to keep a log of the most creative compliments and the funniest reactions.
And I'll probably keep adding in 3 until I get it.